The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

MORNING UPDATE - AUGUST 13

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Tuesday! The weather is rainy and blah-y, but not hot - which is already good news for an August day. Feline companions, of course, adding sleep time to their very busy schedules: Sniff is on my bed, and George is on the couch.
According to an article in the latest edition of my monthly bible, using Facebook affects the quality of your sleep - apparently, there is extra depression brought on by overusing this site. Oh, give me a break!
Ina is making something called Midnight Spaghetti - ah, Ladispoli, the memories!
Trending at #3: Mayim Bialik, because she was explaining why she blogged about her divorce. Seriously? Who needs to know the details of the divorce, never mind the explanation?
Jennifer Garner does not want to co-star with her husband and does not want to be known as Ben Affleck's wife - lady, I don't care either way.
Kristen Bell claims that her voice got deeper after pregnancy - that one I never heard before.
"See Kevin Federline kiss his new bride" - no, thank you, I would rather not.
A new study shows that growing up with siblings prepares you for a stronger marriage - bro and sis, you are welcome!
"How to tie a reliably sturdy rope knot" - why? Are you giving me a sailboat?
A dude in Tbilisi won a Guinness World Record for "most spoons on a human body" - I really don't want to know how boring his life was before that.
A group of scientists in Hawaii created a bunch of glow in the dark rabbits - they claim they need them in order to create cheaper meds for HIV, Alzheimer, and hemophilia. Yea, right! Admit it, people, you just wanted to have some fun.
No news on Bieber since his, hum, guitar pictures.
Coffee this morning in clear funky glass from Target.

No comments: