The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Sunday, August 04, 2013

MORNING UPDATE - AUGUST 4

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Sunday! Shavua Tov! Wishing all of you a fantastic week! The weather is actually rocking for NY August. George was extra clingy over Shabat and decided once again that I am a big, strangely looking cat who needs grooming (ie being slightly chewed on the wrist). And this morning he decided that he looks way better on my desk than my laptop. Sniff is up to his usual tricks and is currently snoozing on my Mickey suitcase.
Recently sampled something called French sourdough bread from Pom which tastes exactly like Jewish rye from the local bakery.
Also recently I remembered what is the biggest attack weapon in the arsenal of our people - it is none other than Jewish Yenta! No line of defense will withstand her attack for long! I highly recommend to our government to make a full use of that valuable resource!
Elle Macpherson tied the knot again - mazal tov! It also means the dashed hopes of a nice Jewish guy whose dream it was to have Elle for his very own.
Jennifer Aniston is making headlines because she posed for pictures without makeup - and she looks like a well-preserved woman in her 40s. Congratulations, another mystery solved!
Susan Sarandon made fashion news when she showed up in some kind of youngish-looking floral number. I honestly don't care what she wears (or doesn't) as long as she refrains from her usual treasonous activities. And if she leaves the country and never comes back, she can wear that "youthful" fashion on the plain.
Our dear Usurper-In-Chief turned 52 over the weekend (at least according to the birth certificate he is currently using). He relaxed at Camp David from his hard work on behalf of our enemies.
In other news, he (Hussein) currently bemoaned our "change in culture" and Kardashians - I would take Kardashians over him any day.
Justin Bieber was busy lately: he "unveiled" his latest tat, was seen "in the arms of another woman" (I guess not Selena), and shoved fan's Iphone down his pants during concert - where are the men in white coats when you need them?
And, finally, Will took time off from his son to play a round of polo - all men are the same. He also claimed that he was in baby mode, and his head was not really on the game - my previous statement holds.
Coffee this morning in my Harry Potter mug (the new design).

No comments: