The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Friday, August 09, 2013

MORNING UPDATE - AUGUST 8

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Thursday! The weather is rainy and blah-y, but at least it's not very hot. Feline companions are both quietly snoozing on my bed.
After observing some people in the laundromat, I am not so worried about my neurosis and OCD anymore.
Despite her starring role in Sharknado, Tara Reid does not know much about whale sharks - at least she does not want to teach biology in a major university, unlike Martin Sheen, who wanted to advise President Bush on how to be a President.
In the news of hairdos: Beyonce got a short haircut - will that stop her from being a disgusting human being she is now?
For the first time ever Barbie is going to be carrying a Coach purse - and, no, I don't want this one for my birthday, thank you very much.
"Upton felt 'terrible' after first swimsuit cover" - no comment.
Lady Gaga performed "in the buff" to make some kind of point - I really don't want to know what kind of point she was trying to make, and please spare me the pictures.
Esquire Magazine printed detailed instructions for men on how to correctly roll up their pants - and, no, I am not making it up.
"How much water do you really need to drink" - allow me to demystify this topic: if you are thirsty, you drink; if you are hungry, you eat; if you are not sure if you are hungry or thirsty, take a drink first; and, finally, if you are not thirsty, there is no need to drink.
"Algae: The Secret Ingredient in Beauty Products" - as long as people are not forced to run their cars on it, we are good.
Justin Bieber reportedly brought home two hot cocktail waitresses after brawling in the night club - nice multitasking.
And, finally, Will is planning to get Kate a customized gift in honor of Georgie's birth - the people in the know claim that it is going to be a brooch. Funny, for some reason I don't see a brooch as an ideal accessory for Kate, but then I am not married to her.
Coffee this morning in my huge Pooh mug.

No comments: