The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Monday, November 05, 2018

MORNING UPDATE December 10, 2012

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Monday! The weather is a bit bla-y, but warm - we will take what we can. Curry decided not to breathe heavily in my ear last night - thank you, kitty! 

FB suggested that I like Dr. Oz's page and get slim - parteigenosse Michelle, go to the mirror and check your own butt; then go to hell! Incidentally, there is a similar story that is currently trending at #5 - when 3 friends got a check in the restaurant, they saw that the bartender dubbed them "fat girls" for the ease of recognition. What really amuses me in this story is the usual double standards of the media - I mean, if the embarrassment of the First Lady we have calls obese people the biggest threat to our national security, what the hell do you expect from the rest of the population? 

And BBC decided to make TV series out of JK Rowling's latest book - but as the nice Obama supporters at the local library still did not let me lay my hands on a copy of this book, I can't offer any personal remarks on this subject. 

Bieber is still absent from the news! WOW! Kate got another bout of severe sickness. Also, Brad, when the heck are you going to tie the knot already? I mean, after a thorough diamond discussion - crickets. New Mrs. Timberlake is in the news again - this time because her new movie flopped. I am sure Justin is busy baking her something to lessen the blow. 

And on the fashion front - Shania Twain and J Lo are in serious competition as to who wore the cat suit better. Well, do you want an honest judgement? Bring a bunch of our first cousins and show them one picture at a time - whichever image causes them to have a heart attack first...Well, you get my drift. Coffee this morning in my Disney Mini Bean Bag mug with the seven dwarfs.

No comments: