The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Tuesday, November 27, 2018

MORNING UPDATE, November 6, 2012

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Tuesday! The weather is sunny and nippy. 

Well, it's election day, but it does not trend at the top 10 - I am officially floored with surprise! The closest we come is at #5 - Katy Perry's skintight ballot dress, which trolls for comrade Hussein; well, I was never a fan of Katy's music, so, boycotting it is way too easy. At #7 is an attempt of the hostile takeover of Netflix - well, my subscription is cancelled for now, so, as long as they don't charge me for this month for the services I am not using, I am cool either way. Shaq is trending at #6 because he bought a huge house for a bargain price of $235K - shudders at our racist country! Beyonce's hair are still very much in the news - I guess the new style IS earth-shattering. And, finally, there is a story of Playboy's model telling her mother about it - gee, every woman's dream to hear her daughter posed for this venerated and highly intellectual publication! 

Coffee this morning in my funky glass cappuccino mug.

No comments: