The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Tuesday, November 27, 2018

MORNING UPDATE, November 28, 2012

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Wednesday! It's cold, but sunny - sunny is good.

Crazy parents gave their daughter a Twitter-themed name - at least they did not name her after parteigenosse Michelle, like one of my former co-workers did. Jessica Simpson did not yet loose all of her baby weight, but she is pregnant again - gee, our lifestyle has far-reaching and positive effects! The new Dancing With The Stars winner was, apparently, announced - unfortunately, I can't fake the interest in that one. Starbucks announced it's new "rare Costa-Rican" coffee blend that would cost 6 greenbacks for a tall cup and 7 for a grande - for reasons unknown the blend is called Geisha. The newest movie rendition of Superman will be missing Superman's red underwear - and, judging from the posters I saw, it would not be such a great idea. Out of top 10 foods to make you beautiful, chocolate is the last - come on, it should be the first! Brad Pitt announced that his wedding to Angelina will happen "soon", and that he has a "good feeling about it" - sheesh, Brad, took you long enough! Just a little suggestion - get a damn haircut and a shave before the big day, because right now you look like a bloody scarecrow! Not that I ever understood how women ever found him attractive in the first place...And Oprah "opened up about why she refused to speak to David Letterman from 1989 to 2005" - not only do I profoundly not give a rat's patootie about that one, but also feel a mild derision towards anyone who does. And, finally, there are "13 Fast Food Menu Items that have fanatical cult followings" - frankly, I prefer the cult of McRib to the cult of Hussein. 
Coffee this morning in my personalized Hershey Park mug that Debbie gave me.

No comments: