The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Monday, November 05, 2018

MORNING UPDATE December 24, 2012

Hello, peeps! Happy Monday! The weather is sunny and beautiful for the second day, although at night it gets cold. A few days ago I was told "Hello", followed by assertion that I look exactly like my little niece. Also, my wardrobe is making tiny waves in strange places - although I am flippie-less, damn it!


And now, for our regular broadcast: no news on Kate's pregnancy, but she and Will are spending the birth of the Jewish boy with her family - well, who wants to spend any amount of time with Charles and Camilla, unless they absolutely have to. 

Chelsea Clinton is trending on #4 right now because "she might step into bigger political shoes" - oh, Gd help us! 

In the fashion news: Katy Perry's ugly sweater - at least she was dressed, and did not campaign for Hussein O. 

Also, my friends from "pro-gun" groups are signing the petition to deport Piers Morgan - as much as I detest that weasel, I think we should get our deportation priorities straight: illegal rabble first, legal ungrateful swine second, potential terrorists third, liberals, Democrats, and Obama voters - fourth, and then we can start on the media bastards.

And, last, but not least - Kutcher and Kunis are spending the Special Birthday in his home town - I am sure the locals were thrilled about the news. 

Instant hazelnut coffee in the bigger mug.

No comments: