The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Tuesday, November 27, 2018

MORNING UPDATE, November 14, 2012

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Wednesday! The weather is sunny, but cold - well, sun is good, but I will miss my flippies. After destroying the mouse that George stole from Claudio at the risk of limb and life, Curry decided to steal my fridge magnets and play with those - effin democratic infiltrator. 

Keira Knightly is trending at #1 because she is talking about anorexia "rumors" - lady, I am sorry, but you are a walking poster for anorexia. Kristen Stewart is trending at #2 because she is "desperate" for a job - oh, give me a break! Channing Tatum was named the sexiest man alive - spare me! There is also a list of top ten gadgets for 2012 - somebody still has money to buy them? The Royal Family is trying to debunk the myths about Prince Charles - the guy is a crazy, puffed up envirowaco with no morals; what else is there? And, finally, yet another hairdo news that are currently trending at #7 - Christina Aguilera's afro! No comment....

Coffee this morning in my Aruba mug - heck, that was one great trip!

No comments: