The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Monday, November 05, 2018

MORNING UPDATE November 29, 2012

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Thursday! The weather is pretty decent for November - sun is always good. 

Did not see any mention of Bieber or Gomez in the news for the past 2 days - must have been agonizing for news reporters. But guess who got into the news again? It you said Lindsay Lohan, you get a star - she got arrested again for punching a woman in a bar in our fair city. And another hairdo also makes news - this time it's Duchess Kate; she got bangs, so, to quote one of my fave movies, "her hair is so "now"! Another one from across the pond - last week someone called Lily Allen (looks to be a singer) who is pregnant, fainted at Harrods, but was very happy that she got her nephew Snape's wand - wow, that's what I call devotion to Harry Potter. And yet another hairdo makes waves - Evangeline Lilly got "shaggy" cut; as I have never been as Lost fan, that somehow does not do anything to my blood pressure. And Egypt condemns Terry Jones to death (in absentia) - I think it's time to follow Ann Barnhardt's example; unfortunately, unlike her, we are not "armed better than the French army"; bummer! And a phrase "it is what it is" is on the list of 10 phrases that are never to be used at work again - another bummer! I have a whole list of former bosses to rub their nose in that particular suggestion. And last, but not least - Mariah Carey performed together with Santa - but her dress was definitely not suitable for the North Pole. Ordinarily, such displays make me a little sad - but this time: "First cousins, eat it!" 

Coffee this morning in my huge Winnie and Friends mug - gosh, I miss the original Disney store!

No comments: