The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Tuesday, November 27, 2018

MORNING UPDATE, November 5, 2012

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Monday! Happy Guy Fawkes Day! The weather is sunny and cold - but the subways are running, so, there is a possibility of getting out and about. Curry decided that my vegetable basket is his new (or, rather, re-discovered) bed. George is firmly planted on the couch he befouled last year. 

According to the latest research, the best decade for singles is not 20s or 30s, but 60s - oh, Gd help me! Somebody's new hairdo is trending at #4 - this time it is Beyonce's; well, at least, it's not her love for comrade Hussein; and she, her hairdo, and her racist hubby were out of the Situation Room for a while . Then there is a whole article on stylish leggings - spare me. And facebook presents a new challenge - it could also make you fat!! Parteigenosse Michelle, where are you? And where are you on patrolling Marc Summers - who was talking about diners today!! And finally, there is a list of election freebies - well, I know what I want on Election Day  

Coffee this morning in my Chanukah mug that my friend Debbie gave me.

No comments: