The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Tuesday, November 27, 2018

MORNING UPDATE, November 4, 2012

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Sunday! Shavua Tov! Wishing all of you a great week - hopefully, much better than the last! It's sunny and cold outside - well, November, here we come! Both cats recovered from their hurricane experience and are not clinging to me or my space anymore. Thank The Good Lord, we are back to normal time! 

Snooki is trending at # 2, because she twitted a picture of her baby - nice to know that Jersey Shore is alive and kicking. Nicole Kidman's hat is trending at #6 - literally because Nicole Kidman wore a My Fair Lady impersonation hat to the Kentucky Derby - I am sure the freezing residents of Staten Island were the first to google it. Then there is a discussion about which winter décor is tasteful and which it tacky - oh, for Pete's sake! It's your house, decorate it any way you want - who gives a flying banana for some snooty moron's idiotic opinion? And finally, there is, apparently, a sure way to kill a zombie - libtards, watch out! 

Coffee this morning in my huge yellow Winnie the Pooh mug that Nat send me for my birthday a while back.

No comments: