The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Wednesday, June 24, 2020

MORNING UPDATE, August 19, 2012

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Sunday! Shavua Tov! Happy Rosh Chodesh Elul! Wishing you a fantastic week filled with His blessings! It looks like Curry is finally loosing weight while eating weight-loss food - I guess the company could use him in their ads (he looks menacing enough). 

The day after Miley showed up her "edgy" hairdo, Ellen copied it - too much to say on this one, so feel free to insert your opinion. Parents in Illinois put a bat signal in their pool to indulge their son's love for the superhero - who says economy and real estate are not hopping? 10% of US population are allergic to sun - I didn't know you can identify corrupt politicians that easily. Melbourne is considered the "world's most livable city" - I guess they are not infested with illegal barbarians and our Muslim cousins.

No comments: