The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Tuesday, June 23, 2020

MORNING UPDATE, February 7, 2013

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Thursday! The weather is, well, seasonal...According to Baby Bro, my coffee can strip the paint off the walls - and after tasting some from a local shop yesterday, I sort of got what he is saying - hurray for my cooking skills! Curry is officially renamed Mr. Sniffles - also compliments of Baby Bro. 

In case you missed it, archaeologists finally unearthed the remains of Richard III - and the guy did have a bad case of scoliosis! Lucy Lawless is trending at #6 now because she was sentenced to 120 hours of community service and $547 fine for trespassing on an oil tanker - I guess she realized that only peeps as old as I or older remember who she is, so she needs to boost her image for the younger generation by showing what a wonderful envirowaco she is. The new study shows that people can "guess your age, gender and income" looking at your shoes - yea, if you gaze at my flip flops and see my feet, you can sort of guess my gender and income; age might be another story. The longest married US couple lives in CT and have been married for 80 years - congrats! And, of course, her wedding dress, veil, and bouquet look stunning! There is also someone's hair in the news - this time it is Aniston's, who was wearing "platinum wig" in her new movie - truly important update, without which we could not possible go into weekend! There are also detailed instructions on how to hunt for a python - who is that bored or stupid? Also, never fill up in a Thursday, because it looks like the prices are highest on this day - or the entire time we have an America-hating President in the office. No news on Royal or Kardashian pregnancies, and Bieber is missing in action as well - I guess that makes it a very slow news day. 

Coffee this morning in my Disney Dalmatian spots mug.

No comments: