The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Wednesday, June 24, 2020

MORNING UPDATE, June 8, 2012

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Friday! Happy Erev Shabat! The weather still rocks! Of course, next week it will go downhill again, but I am grateful for this week of normal breathing! Happy Birthday to our Dad! 

They were talking about gift ideas for Father's Day: you can sent in couple of pictures to the company, and receive a personalized superhero (in Dad's image); or you can get him a 10 gallon jar of hot sauce; or personalized money clips or bottle openers. Two huge pieces of news: Ellen's partner, otherwise known as Portia De Rossi, got a new haircut! I got a new haircut after Pesach - my hairdresser gave me a bob for the first time in my life! How come it did not make the news? The second piece: Emma Stone's red leather dress! Well, I hate to wear leather for two reasons: feels hot and reminds me of red comissars; so, I guess no chance of me making news in this department...

Coffee this morning in my striped glass from Target.

No comments: