The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Wednesday, June 24, 2020

MORNING UPDATE, June 29, 2012

Hello, peeps! Happy Friday! Happy Erev Shabat! Last week I was dared to post  half an hour before Shabat - this is the best I can do;) Triple H is here - who was it again who was complaining on Tuesday that it was cold? MTA keeps adding elevators to train stations - for the convenience of lazy asses who push in in front of elderly, disabled, and people with strollers; and there is only one segment of population doing it that's local; the rest of them are invading barbarians. 

Holmes and Cruise are splitting up - I guess nothing is worth the life with a crackpot Scientologist. Sharon Stone turned heads in some kinds of crazy top, and other celebrities turned heads in short shorts - I guess heat wave is affecting them as well. And there is a bottle of cabernet on the market that's worth 168 Gs - here is to good drinking. And Adele is pregnant - mazal tov! Shabat Shalom, peeps!

No comments: