The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Wednesday, June 24, 2020

MORNING UPDATE, June 19, 2012

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Tuesday! Last day of great weather - hopefully, will be enjoyed to the fullest! My democratic-leaning cat continues to meet me at the door and periodically lick with his extra rough tongue:) Got an update from Koshertopia yesterday - KD on Broadway is closing!! Wow! And the memories...

Parteigenosse Michelle was on Live with Kelly yesterday - where she claimed that when few months into living in DC her daughter came from school and said that she licked it here, Michelle finally let out a breath - because she was concerned for her kids (and nothing more) - awww..pee a bit more on our legs and tell us it's raining. Tiger Woods is not the highest paid athlete anymore - my heart bleeds borsch. Due to the week economy, there are new rules out there for buying the engagement diamonds - how about this: be a decent human being, love and respect me, and be half-decent to my family - and you don't have to buy me any jewelry. And British Royals were showing off their magnificent hats at the annual Order of the Garter service - how about honoring the tradition of personal freedom and protecting the members of EDL from constant persecution? 

Coffee this morning in disposable DD cup.

No comments: