The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Wednesday, June 24, 2020

MORNING UPDATE, July 9, 2012

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Monday! Wishing you a fantastic week filled with His blessings! Three weeks started - let's hope this time around our people will remember why we are in exile. As you can see, my computer did not go dark - thank Gd! Also, my next door neighbor told me that we had break-ins just couple of days ago, and that I should make sure and lock my door properly - I do; and I also got the mezuzah. Recently re-discovered the fact that there is a beach 2 stations away from my house - and I have been avoiding it due to barbarian infestation...well, to hell with it - I live here too! And, once again, the only bodies that resemble the models belong to teenagers. My niece told me that I am cool because she loves everything I have - draw your own conclusions. The cover for the new Rowling book was unveiled recently - after Harry Potter, not really interested.

No comments: