The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Tuesday, June 23, 2020

MORNING UPDATE, September 21, 2012

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Tuesday! Went to Manhattan Children's Museum yesterday - in my opinion, not worth the price, and what the hell with English and Spanish signs?!! But munchkins loved it and spent hours running around - so, I guess, it was good in the end. 

There are special nutrients that help you loose weight faster and reduce emotional eating - they are called stress reduction in general and reduction of male bs in particular. Carmel, IN, is the best place to live in US - I guess there is something to be said for the "Red States". NYC's Dakota is the most exclusive building in the city - heck, I passed it so many times and did not realize its significance! All it was to me was a cool looking building on the way to the Met - go figure. And a couple repeated their wedding 23 times in 15 different countries - talking of stimulating the economy!

No comments: