The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Tuesday, June 23, 2020

MORNING UPDATE, September 6, 2012

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Thursday! If you want to feel accomplished for the entire day - clean your bathroom first thing in the morning, and you will succeed! Dad and Baby Bro are involved in the legal dispute as to the official ownership of George - who meanwhile is sleeping on my bed. Curry, on the other hand, being officially my cat, refuses to leave Baby Bro's bed - well, Baby Bro's Apple USB cord he chewed through is way more expensive than the two of my Samsung ones, so, I guess it makes sense. 

Pippa Middleton is trending at #8, because she is visiting our fair city - well, if she looses her clothes, I don't think it will create such scandal, as we are used to seeing everything - and I mean everything! Elizabeth Warren claimed that the "system is rigged against the middle class" - she should know! Not only is it rigged against the middle class, it is rigged against "whities" - hence her claiming to be a Cherokee. And a fashion designer Matthew Williamson pointed out fashion faux pas in Britney's wardrobe - big whoop! I double and triple dare him to point those in parteigenosse Michelle's wardrobe - that would be not only very honest, but an act of extreme courage! 

Coffee this morning in my funky "cappuccino" mug.

No comments: