The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Tuesday, June 23, 2020

MORNING UPDATE, February 10, 2013

Good Morning, peeps! Shavua Tov! Happy Sunday! Happy Rosh Chodesh Adar! Ladies, please remember - VERY light housework and presents from your hubbies!! The weather is NY February...and there is a nice pile of snow outside my window. The miscreants from sanitation, probably fresh from the lawsuits from the last snow fiasco, are now making rounds every half an hour (even though there is nothing to clean anymore). George comes to snuggle every evening and every morning; Snuffles comes when he feels like it, walks over my hair, and goes to the cat house. 

Astrology.com "reveals what's in store for your career, wealth, relationships, and health" for the Year of the Snake - I think this belongs in "do not disturb the disturbed" file. Chris Brown is trending at #1 because he crashed his Porsche before the Grammys and blamed the paparazzi for it - the fact that this is trending at #1 has more shock value than a crashed Porsche. Yet another celeb hairdo is in the news (currently trending at #9) - Ethan Hawke has gone blond; personally, I never thought he was that hot looking, but now he just looks downright strange. Then there was a whole video of affordable valentine chocolates; the best suggestion? champagne truffles from Jacques Torres - affordable, my coccyx! Speaking of Valentines - White Castle offering to make reservations for that day is not a myth; saw it with my own eyes! Preggo celebs are keeping mum - disappointing. Also, there is a whole bunch of Grammy-related stuff, on which I can not offer an educated opinion, as I don't listen to their music, and not familiar with half of musicians and bands at all - sorry to disappoint, folks. 

Coffee this morning in my Aruba mug - with I was there now.

No comments: