The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Wednesday, June 24, 2020

MORNING UPDATE, July 13, 2012

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Friday! Happy Erev Shabat! I realized yesterday that I decided to impersonate Professor Horatio Smith and lost Thursday. 

New Twilight footage was released - stand by for hordes of swooning teen girls. Katie Holmes stepped out in leather pants and high heels - stand by for hordes of swooning middle-aged men. Demi Moor's real name is Demetria - the said piece of knowledge is much more useful to modern youth than the understanding of The Bill of Rights. Jolie twins turned 4 yesterday and already well traveled - at least they traveled on their parents' dime, unlike Malia and Sasha, who are well traveled on ours. Justin Bieber earned less than Taylor Swift - I guess he should have kept his long hair. Giant sinkhole near Colorado mountain turned out to be caused by a rail road tunnel that was abandoned more than 100 years ago - I shudder to think what damage Comrade Obama's garbage will cause 100 years hence. Fastest cars for 2013 are Bugatti, Ferrari, and Dodge - I still prefer Hammers and Jaguars; color me strange.

No comments: