The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Wednesday, June 24, 2020

MORNING UPDATE, July 15, 2012

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Sunday! Shavua Tov! Wishing all of you a fantastic week filled with His blessings! I finally got an a/c in my bedroom - Thank You, Hashem! And thank you, dad, for getting and installing it!:) Now my feline companions are thoroughly confused: their fave window and window sill are completely transformed, and, most distressingly, the door was closed! After pathetic meowing, the door was opened, felines let in, and the door promptly closed, which produced another wave of confusion - the said confusion still present and hard to deal with. 

And now, for the earth-shattering news: Charlie Sheen quits Twitter - stop the presses! LA is the worst city for the traffic jams - color me extremely surprised. There are 5 hybrid cars on the market to skip - if you ask me, skip all the hybrids. Wedding registries are mostly filled with things couples will never use - color me surprised yet again. And some kind of posh British designer claimed that Diana's wedding gown was hideous - dude, it was the 80s, for effs sake! All clothes were hideous - and I would gladly wear them if we get the same leaders that USA and Britain had in the 80s.

No comments: