The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Tuesday, June 23, 2020

MORNING UPDATE, September 3, 2012

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Monday! Baby Bro is back, so cats can't decide now where to sleep, with whom to snuggle, and who will be more susceptible to pathetic meowing. 

The important intelligence is coming out - it looks like Katie Holmes was not Tom's first choice, and that the church of Scientology had a whole whetting process! Also, very important advice from a man to women putting their profiles on the dating sites - don't over-share: putting down that Harry Potter is your favorite book is just very sad - WTH?!! Putting down the list of my fave books is over-sharing, and liking HP is pathetic? No wonder I am single. In other important news - fall is coming, so put away your flip flops and put on the it shoes for the season, which just happened to be narrow stilettos. Ah, to hell with fashion - flippies staying on for at least another 2 months. And Canadian bacon is the leanest on the market - our friends from the North are very concerned with our expanding waistlines, I guess. 

Coffee this morning in my Tweety glass - gosh, do I miss WB stores!!

No comments: