The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Wednesday, June 24, 2020

MORNING UPDATE, June 3, 2012

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Sunday! The weather is beyond fantastic - thank you, Hashem!!! Today is Israeli Day Parade - reminds me of two attacks of insanity when I volunteered for the parade two years in a row; good times! Psychotic cats continue to drink from the faucet, sleep with me, run around like horses at night, and wake me up early in the morning demanding attention. 

Brits are renaming Big Ben into Elizabeth Tower in honor of queen's jubilee. Really hoping that the spirit of the first Elizabeth will get into them. Was re-reading an old copy of Domino magazine - they were suggesting eggplants in clay pots as centerpieces; which still would not prevent my pets from trying to eat the said centerpiece. 

Coffee this morning in white Target glass.

No comments: