The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Wednesday, June 24, 2020

MORNING UPDATE, July 27, 2012

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Friday! Happy Erev Shabat! For over a month now, whenever I tried to check the weather on my phone, I kept getting a message "sorry, weather not available" - I guess my phone knows what's good for him, because if I knew every weather report every single time, I think I would have smashed him. 

Sad news of the morning: R-Patz moved out - Bella and Edward are over. Duchess Kate appeared in a $60 dress - I love how the journalists keep breaking protocol and calling her Kate. And there is an Olympian that's 8 months pregnant and she is going to compete; will just ask her baby not to kick - no comment. And a mother woke up her newborn from coma with a loving embrace - that's the kind of news I need to round up my week.

No comments: