The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Tuesday, June 23, 2020

MORNING UPDATE, February 14, 2013

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Thursday! The weather seem to be rocking for NY February. Well, today is Valentine's day, and I, frankly, never understood either the reverence of the hatred surrounding it. You want to feel loved and appreciated? Honestly, you don't need overpriced candy or lingerie for that - and there are other 364 days to express love. On the other hand, if you don't want to celebrate it, don't , for eff's sake! There is no need for so much virulence and hot air! Enjoy the sale on yummy chocolates and cute accessories the day after - I usually do ( providing I have time and/or money ). And my erudite Jewish friends, please spare me the necessary lectures - as I have been known to crack a book or two, or even, in my salad days, attend a few classes. 

More Americans are leaving the country because of taxes - please don't let the door slam you on the way out! Also, do us all a favor, and get all the other ungrateful swine with you, beginning with liberals and Hussein supporters! Calcium can increase women's chance of a heart attack - well, here is a thought: how about we eat everything and just enjoy life? SI's swimsuit issue is upsetting some guys, because the spread looks to be, well, not really PC - oh, for crying out loud! Either enjoy those absolutely unnatural-looking models like a normal dude, or don't embarrass yourself and keep quite! In honor of today, there is also a list of celebs "looking for love" - spare me! Bieber is quiet once again, but Kate's pictures of her "baby bump" are "drawing ire" from the Palace - Bess, give those bastards a break! Believe me, that's not the worse they are capable of! There is also extreme silence from the Kardashian front - scary, that.

Coffee this morning in my big Pooh and Friends mug.

No comments: