The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Wednesday, June 24, 2020

MORNING UPDATE, June 1, 2012

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Friday! Happy Erev Shabat! The weather rocks - thank you, Hashem!!! Happy June 1! 

The latest issue of National Geographic Traveler is offering to celebrate Jeanne D'Arc's 600th birthday with champagne on the tour that will cover all the major points of her journey - my bags are officially packed! Leisure Magazine named the residents of Anchorage, Alaska the worst dressed...uh, did they visit Brighton Beach and the surrounding areas before pronouncing their judgement? Alton Brown was talking about barley, and all I could think of was cholent - thank you, my Ashkenazi brothers and sisters!

Coffee this morning in my black glass from Target.

No comments: