The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Wednesday, June 24, 2020

MORNGING UDPATE, July 3, 2012

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Tuesday! One more day without humidity - we have officially entered another period of global warming. 

The biggest concern in the nation right now - what will happen with tomcat's real estate; heck, I don't know - let's pool our resources together and buy some? Things you can get cheaply in July - swimsuits, furniture, jewelry, and computers - interesting combo, that...Just went through a list of 9 things not to say to working moms - only 9? I thought people are usually much more moronic than that. And Naomi Watts is going to play Princess Di - another earth-shuttering concern and great discussion. And on totally unrelated note - don't ask me why I took packing tape to the laundromat.

No comments: