The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Wednesday, June 24, 2020

MORNING UPDATE, June 14, 2012

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Thursday! The weather rocks!!! It is, sadly, not going to last, but while it is here, I plan to enjoy every moment of it. Today is Flag Day - long live Old Glory! 

Our fair city did not make it to the top 5 most dangerous cities in US - Gd bless you, Rudy Giuliani! In the related news, my step-mama city of Moscow is the 4th most expensive city in the world! Some kind of up and coming young actress had to put on weight for the Rock of Ages, because, what do you know, in the 80s curves were in, not the sticks. Apparently, some big celebrities never graduated high school - wow, big surprise there; among them are Mark Wahlberg, Whoopi Goldberg (you could have knocked me down with an F), and Gisele Bundchen! So, Al Gore, who almost failed science in school, and Gisele, who never graduated from school, are the face of the environmentalist fight - I rest my case. 

Coffee this morning in my clear funky glass from Target.

No comments: