The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Wednesday, June 24, 2020

MORNING UPDATE, August 20, 2012

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Monday! After cursing my neighborhood yesterday, enjoyed having random rich snobs from UES going out of their way to open doors for me - and felt completely justified in expressing the earlier feelings. 

This just in - Midwest and "Red States" are not welcoming to single women, but Washington, DC, is wonderful for them - what Democratic strategist compiled this one? Hunger Games are outselling Harry Potter on Amazon - although I did not read the first and don't want to sound like a homo soveticus, I still feel that readers' taste went down. Kim Kardashian is trending at #4 because today would have been her wedding anniversary - big mazal tov to you, Kim! Birth control is trending at #10 - not sure why, but maybe somebody would start a campaign any day or sooner among the so called "baby mamas" - way overdue. And there are 8 ways to buy happiness: vacations being #2, and charity #7 - while freedom does not require money, only commitment to fight for its preservation.

No comments: