The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Wednesday, June 24, 2020

MORNING UPDATE, June 18, 2012

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Monday! I hope all the dads out there had a rocking Father's Day! The weather for today is still rocking - thank you, Hashem!!! That Democratic fighter, Curry, who also, in the best traditions of Dems, has no respect for private property, is still in the dog house and was threatened again with hot dogs (see yesterday's update) - in response he came to my bed at around 6 am and started licking me with his extra rough tongue.

In other news - Rielle Hunter's book is due to come out next week; I suggest arresting everyone willing to buy it for wasteful use of their money. Muslim Brotherhood won Egyptian elections - I am officially surprised! Woody Allen thinks LiLo is a very "talented girl" and he would hire her - I guess crazies gravitate towards each other. Fathers who stay home with sick children dramatically increase their bond - duh! People often mistake migraines for sinus headaches - on the other hand, the tension headaches from surrounding stupidity can not be mistaken for anything else. 

Coffee this morning in my black Target glass.

No comments: