The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Wednesday, June 24, 2020

MORNING UPDATE, August 3, 2012

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Friday! Happy Erev Shabat! My phone still refuses to show the current weather:) 

And we finally have more medals than the Chinese, and just as much gold!! Yeppeee!! You go, girls and boys!!! R-Patz is #2 on trending list: he will keep to his public appearance schedule after hiding for a while - good going, Edward! Sparkle in the sun again! And #1? Macaulay Culkin, who's rep is denying the drug addiction rumors - I guess staying home alone in not healthy. #3 - Patrick Dempsey, who tweeted a spoiler picture from a future episode - come on, McDreamy, it's unethical! Unemployment is trending last - good to know we got our priorities straight. And, finally, today happens to be the Birthday of three of my good friends - happy Birthday, girls!

No comments: