The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Tuesday, June 23, 2020

MORNING UPDATE, September 2, 2012

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Sunday! Shavua Tov! Wishing you all a fantastic week filled with His blessings! 

American Idol is trending at #6 - well, somebody did compare Presidential elections to American Idol, so, I guess it's very relevant. Then there is a list of Labor Day sales to avoid - providing people still have money to shop those sales. And then there is a warning about living pets unattended while traveling during the holiday weekend since they can make a huge muss - big whoop; my pets make huge messes with me in the house all the time. There is also a quiz that will tell women if they are Jackie or Marilyn - no alternatives allowed? Well, I guess men are simple creatures and only see in 2 dimensions. 

And, finally, I am announcing the return of coffee cup updates due to September and Labor Day weekend - which is the official end of A/C season (HAHAHA); but, anyway, I am back to warm/hot coffee, and today's choice is huge latter mug I used to keep on my desk for tea; it has a big monogrammed K on it - this particular letter does not have any meaning for me, but it was the only mug not demolished by barbarians on the Conway shelf.

No comments: