The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Tuesday, June 23, 2020

MORNING UPDATE, January 20, 2013

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Sunday! Shavua Tov! Wishing everyone a fantastic week filled with great news for America and Israel! The weather is rocking once again, and the middle-Eastern bastard surrendered (at least for now). I am continuing to breath like a stalker. The oil was located!! The role of the wizard was played by my esteemed bil; the mystery of the disappearing kugel, on the other hand, is still not solved. Yours truly once again incurred the Royal wrath, and this time was evicted from the Royal Tucker-Inners; and, even though I was forgiven later, I was still not admitted to the Royal Bath. Also, according to FB, I am supposed to attend a parenting class today - for the reasons that somehow elude me. And today marks the first time in known history when I washed a tomato with soap. 

Handbags and wallets are the #1 counterfeit in America, and about 80% of it originates in China - damn you, fashion mags! "Obama's firearms ban ignites pro-gun rallies" - wow, no joke, Sherlock! There is also a list of careers for people bored with their current jobs - wow! There are actually people who are bored with their jobs, and not just grateful to have one? And where in the world is Bieber? What happened to Gaga - no wardrobe eruptions in a whole week! And how goes Kardashian pregnancy? Very slow news day! 

Cappuccino in a medium cup.

No comments: