The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Wednesday, June 24, 2020

MORNING UPDATE, August 8, 2012

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Wednesday! Yesterday came to the sad, but inevitable conclusion - there is no escaping barbarians in our fair city. Last night, volunteered to do my mom's laundry and managed to loose 4 towels! My mom's reaction: it should be a kapparah; please go to sleep and forget about it! - love my family!!  

Bloody ChiComs are ahead of us again, both in medal count and and in gold - USA, USA, let's beat the commies!! Jennifer Lawrence's pay will skyrocket for the next installment of the Hunger Games - I am officially stunned! You can get great houses on the cheap in the cities hit hard by the economy - and than sit in this magnificent house and get hit hard by the economy as well. And the second important fact every mom should know: motherhood is a learning curve - gosh, what would we do without hearing all these affirmations over and over again?!!

No comments: