The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Wednesday, June 24, 2020

MORNING UPDATE, June 7, 2012

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Thursday! Happy Birthday to my sweet nephew!!!! The weather rocks yet another day! Curry decided that curling up at the foot of my bed and nipping on my toes is extremely conducive to deep and restful sleep. 

Two hot topics of the day: Jewel's newly straightened teeth and Miley's engagement ring...as I don't really listen to modern music all that much, never knew that Jewel had crooked teeth to begin with; and Miley's ring is diamond in yellow gold, which went out of style just about the time of my seminary graduation, so, I guess she is trying to create a new trend, er, bring back something forgotten. Parteigenose Michelle, Marc Summers is talking about foods that remind us of the zoo - i.e, the dreaded school lunch chicken nuggets!!! Never mind crunchy gummy bears and animal crackers in fudge!! The nerve! Oh, and official announcement - after a long hiatus The Bag will ride again! 

Coffee this morning in my funky clear glass from Target.

No comments: