The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Wednesday, June 24, 2020

MORNING UPDATE, July 23, 2012

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Monday! 

There is world's tiniest house that is 1 sq ft and accommodates one person - I guess for enviro waco bachelor. Our dear mockery of a President visited Colorado - where is the spittoon when you need one? And there are "myths about saving gas" - bio fuels being the first of them. And then there are dorm room essentials - cleanliness, for some reason, is not on the list. And Charlize Theron is "not embarrassed of nudity" - another one we could really be proud of. Bangladesh is the largest country to never win an Olympic medal - and that should bother me why?

No comments: