The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Wednesday, June 24, 2020

MORNING UPDATE, May 31, 2012

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Thursday! The weather rocks! And will be rocking for at least a week - thank you, Hashem, thank you, thank you, thank you!!! Psychotic cat made a hole in the screen that he can crawl through, never mind the mosquitoes. Incidentally, my dad now claims that he (the cat) lost some weight. 

The big news - Jessica Simpson's body after the baby - how much weight she gained and what she plans to do about it. If memory serves me right, Beyoncé did not make waves with her weight as much due to her bodyguards antiques in the hospital - but now HuffPo also reported on her baby weight loss. In related news, a rubenesque blogger posted pictures of her in a bikini with a simple message - all bodies are sexy and are entitled to be in a bikini; and our esteemed Mayor is working on new eating laws - now limiting the amount of soda sold. The first makes me want to unearth my bathing suits purchased for the Aruba trip and also post my pictures (granted, they are not bikinis); and the second one clearly demonstrates what happens when you think that government bureaucrats can do anything better. And on the more related news - a boy in Colorado was suspended from school for wearing anti-Obama t-shirt. Liberals, progressives, independent defenders of the First Amendment? Anyone? 

Coffee this morning in my Harry Potter mug.

No comments: