The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Wednesday, June 24, 2020

MORNING UPDATE, June 26, 2012

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Tuesday! Weather is MAGNIFICENT!!!!! In my dreams, the whole summer is like this - but I will enjoy what I can get. 

And here come the headlines: Octomom has a younger boyfriend - spittoon, please. Jenny McCarthy shot another Playboy cover - be still, my heart. Jimmy Carter! criticized the White House - the response would require an essay; suffice it to say that pictures of him with the caption" thanks, now I am not the worst" were floating around for a while now....Hooters-style restaurants are thriving despite the weak economy - duh! That's how men deal with problems - get drunk and stare at hot girls! NYC made #1 on the priciest US cities - thank you to the usual suspects! And yet another study came out claiming that drinking might improve the quality of your life - duh! again.

No comments: