The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Tuesday, June 23, 2020

MORNING UPDATE, September 16, 2012

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Sunday! Shavua Tov! Happy Erev Rosh Hashana! Wishing you a fantastic week filled with His blessings! As previously reported, somebody stole my toilet paper - hoping this would be a kaparah. Poor George is completely disoriented due to constant moving and shaking at the place - so he found a permanent refuge on my bed. Curry decided that interfering in any and all cleaning attempts is super fun. 

Rosh Hashana is currently trending at $7 - in between the naked German monk at #6, and foreclosures at #8 - interesting combination, that. And than there is a list of tasty beef meals for less than 3 bucks a serving - I assume they did not shop at the kosher grocery. Kim Kardashian is trending at #1 due to another boneheaded utterance - man, I am so surprised! 

Coffee this morning in my white glass from Target.

No comments: