The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Wednesday, June 24, 2020

MORNING UPDATE, June 13, 2012

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Wednesday! The weather is hovering in the low 70, which for me during June is rocking! 

George Clooney took time off his busy schedule of campaigning for Comrade Barak Hussein to whisk his current girlfriend to his love nest in Italy. A couple of tortoise had to be separated after 115 years as she started biting his shell and the aphrodisiacs did not work. R-Patz hates to be called R-Patz - my heart goes out to him! Charlize Theron shaved her head for a role - can she insert some working brain in the process? Casey Anthony is reading Hunger Games - and this interests me how? And this breaking piece of news just in - French women are much better at planning their meals than the American ones; I would really love to see their meal planning wisdom at work when they will be forced to work as hard as us. 

Coffee this morning in my striped Target glass.

No comments: