The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Wednesday, June 24, 2020

MORNING UPDATE, June 4, 2012

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Monday! It's rainy outside - but as long as it's not hot, hazy, and humid, I am happy with the weather - and, yes, my new flip flops are rain-resistant. George is trying to say hi - he is next to me, trying to put his paws on the the keys.  Apparently, there was a triple bank robbery on Friday right here on Kings highway - and I only found out about it yesterday while talking to Baby Bro, who currently resides in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts! 

In world news - Chinese authorities are cracking down on activists marking the 23rd anniversary of the Tiananmen Square massacre - Gd bless this country and protect it from domestic ungrateful swine! And in domestic news - we just got a new Miss USA, who, despite strict PC guidelines, is white and blond. 

Coffee this morning in my striped glass from Target.

No comments: