The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Wednesday, June 24, 2020

MORNING UPDATE, August 15, 2012

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Wednesday! Baby Bro shared the best joke with me last night - his school is offering a combined MA/MBA in Jewish Leadership; insert your own jokes as you see fit. 

Chelsea Clinton is trending at #3 now, because she is not averse to the idea of one day running for the office - because her mommy and daddy left such fantastic legacy to draw on, I guess. Halle Berry is at #4, because she turns 46 today - Happy Birthday, Halle! Will you one day make it widely known that you were raised by your white mother, and that you black father was nowhere in the picture? Nah, I guess calling yourself black is way more politically expedient. Retail sales are at #10: supposedly they are up, and so is the economy - which means the elections are very close, hence the puffed up numbers, because the economy is still very much in the toilet. And I committed the worst crime against my Russian heritage this morning - to use very non-kosher expression, I christened my new wine glass by drinking iced coffee in it.

No comments: