The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Thursday, June 25, 2020

MORNING UPDATE, March 30, 2012

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Erev Shabat! Weather is sunny and cool - still good enough for beach shoes! Somehow, Ina's whitefish salad looks much better than the ones you could find in the store. And why am I getting Man's Fitness Magazine? I got my manic moments, but I can guarantee you I did not subscribe to this one! The latest issue just came in today, with a strange looking dude on the cover advertising Zumba for men - spare me. Another bunch of politically correct morons on the West Coast just produces a movie called Salmon Fishing in Yemen - yea, because the members of this murderous cult will just put down their suicide belts and start fishing at the drop of a hat - and drink wine with and hug immodestly dressed western women. 

Coffee this morning in my Philadelphia mug with cute cartoonish pictures, one of them of Betty Ross thinking of different flag designs.

No comments: