The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Wednesday, June 24, 2020

MORNING UPDATE, August 14, 2012

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Tuesday! Last week my phone finally decided to be brave and show the weather reports again. 

Cristina Aguilera highlighter her hair with purple streaks, which is now trending as #2 - well, purple is one of my favorite colors. Colorado is the "skinniest" state in the Union, while parteigenosse Michelle's home state of Michigan is among the top 5 "fattest" - Ma O, you still have a lot of work to do, which, understandably, you continued, while berating Gabby Douglas on national TV for celebrating with McDonalds' sandwich. A woman and her adult son stole about 2 mil worth of toys from Toys R Us - I guess some people never grow up, especially men. Houston is supposed to be the coolest city in the US - go, Texas! Our fair city of New York is only tenth on the list - heck, I guess we need a new mayor (or deport at least 90% of our illegals). Oh, and ChiComs' response to Olympic results: American physique tough to beat (unless we have a President who is hell bent to put us on our knees).

No comments: