The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Wednesday, June 24, 2020

MORNING UPDATE, June 21, 2012

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Thursday! No comment on weather except to say that if you live on the first floor of the apartment building that was build in 1940, your windows are facing north, and you do not open them - you can actually survive without a/c (which would not have been working properly anyway - phooey on Con Ed!). Last week George decided that taking naps in the bathtub is fun and beneficial for his general health - hopefully, pictures to follow. 

Breaking news of the hour - Mena Suvari's "daring" black dress and J. Lo's new hair style - how would we survive without knowing it? Or seeing the pictures of Snooki's animal print covered house? Or the prolonged discussion about Johnny Depp's love interests? Shudders!! The results of the new study are in - birds love to poop on the red cars more than on any other colored cars! Also, Alec Baldwin dropped his pants on Letterman - and Letterman followed suit! Ah, the things I miss due to my crazy list of TV programs I boycott due to my radical political views! And our fantastic, gracious, classy First Lady claimed that her desire to give her girls the foundation for their dreams is what drives her - along with concern for all our children; that is probably why her dear hubby saddled our grandchildren with unimaginable debt and is working tirelessly on dismantling the security of our country. And speaking of Parteigenosse Michelle - I am very concerned for the employees of the Travel Channel! I mean, they keep running hour-long specials on donuts, stakes, hot dogs, ice cream!!!! 

Coffee this morning in my funky clear glass from Target.

No comments: