The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Wednesday, June 24, 2020

MORNING UPDATE, July 10, 2012

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Tuesday! I feel very accomplished this morning as I finally zeroed in on a source of mysterious stink in the kitchen and eliminated it. George continues to sleep in the bathtub. Saw a Mormon church in Chelsea yesterday - interesting, that. Also, it looks like I missed a no-bra day yesterday - honestly, I have no idea what idiot feminists have against this piece of unmentionable wear...unless they are all A cups. 

This just in - mutual empathy is a key to a happy marriage..well, duh!!! Cruise/Holmes fight is all about custody of Suri - duh again. "A breakfast item left uneaten by Prince Charles on the day he married Diana is going under the hammer" - oh, for effs sakes! I just ate breakfast. Denise Rich gave up her US citizenship to save on taxes - please, Father, all ungrateful, America-hating, self-proclaimed liberal and progressive swine to follow shortly!

No comments: