The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Wednesday, June 24, 2020

MORNING UPDATE, June 24, 2012

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Sunday! Wishing all of you a fantastic week filled with His blessings! The horrible triple H is gone for the moment, and I hope to enjoy every single hour of this rocking weather! Cats are enjoying the once-again-opened windows.

Latest breakthrough in scientific research shows that in order to live to a 100 you have to have your 8 hours of shut-eye - I guess my aspirations are shot to hell in that department. The annual car quality report is in - Lexus is #1, and Jug, my second love, is #2 - DMV, here I come. Some genius put a collection of embarrassing yearbook pictures - but forgot to check my HS graduation album (if that would have been included, there was no need for additional shots). Some dude tattooed Judge Judy on his bicep - as long as it is not Michelle Obama.... The interior of Mars shows amazing similarities with Earth's mantle - and our liberals show amazing similarities with Mars's population. And a gaggle of young fans surprised Katy Perry by dressing like her - I guess parents decided to choose their battles wisely. And, finally, I decided to stop coffee cup updates till fall - because I am drinking it cold now, and the variety of glasses is not as fun as my mugs for hot drinks.

No comments: