The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Wednesday, June 24, 2020

MORNING UPDATE, June 22, 2012

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Friday! Happy Erev Shabat! All of you who wished for this weather - well, I really don't want to enumerate what I wished for you in a moment of weakness. The Today show had a segment on rocking black and white outfits - I think they visited couple of Simcha Halls in our neighborhood. Another segment was on fun toys - you can get a toy that fills balloons with water, another one that helps you throw them, and yet another machine to blow bubbles - what happened to do it yourself? 

Octomom was explaining why she made naughty movie - I wonder how many people are interested. Two girls in Tacoma school district came home with sunburns, because, according to the state law, the teacher was not allowed to put sunscreen on them! Re-cap of Prince William's 30th Birthday Party, which was very low-key, as he tuned down debauchery with maturing years: "knighthood, commissioned art, a multi-million-dollar birthday check and and a party at dad's massive country house" - hey, he is a Prince, after all. And, it looks like I missed a massive yoga party in Times Square that celebrated summer solstice - gosh, why am I living in NY and not paying attention? 

Coffee in my clear funky glass from Target.

No comments: