The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Wednesday, June 24, 2020

MORNING UPDATE, July 22, 2012

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Sunday! Shavua Tov! Wishing all you of a fantastic week filled with his blessings! 

Al Capone's house is on the market; he bought it for 40,000 - it is now worth 10 mil - all I can think of is inflation. Toni Robbins is in "hot water" because 21 people got burned on hot coals during a "motivational exercise" - stupid is as stupid does. GM is making some kind of "funky" cars that you can't get in the US - interesting, that, especially considering the "stimulus"...And, of course, plenty of tips on how to save on a/c - the only thing that makes sense to me would be moving to Alaska.

No comments: